This ten-year-old family dental practice is inside a medical centre. The current principal has owned it since 2005 and is selling in order to focus on studies.
The practice is worked 4 days per week by 2 part time dentists (including the principal).
The premises includes a single surgery with modern equipment including:
- Sky unit dental chair (around 3 yrs old).
- Gendex X-ray machine
- Euronda E6 Autoclave well maintained,
- Digital sensor Gendex Vix win with Platinum latest software
- Newly purchased Digital scan X Duo
- W and H implant motor and handpiece for surgical exos and implants placement,
- All computerised networked using Oasis software.
- Picasso soft tissue laser,
- Benchtops and cabinets are in excellent condition.
The premises is owned by the medical practice and has 5 years left on the current lease. Very low overheads.
- No. of Surgeries:
- $2,200.00 PM (including GST and phone bill. Existing lease for 5 years.)
- Gross Income:
- 2012-2013: $503,000.00
- 2013-2014: $350,000.00
- Equipment: $90,000.00
- Goodwill: $120,000.00
- Total: $210,000.00