- NSW COUNTRY
- PRACTICE FOR SALE
Practice with plenty of potential in the blue mountains
About The Practice
Located in the heart of the Blue Mountains, this prosthetic clinic has achieved its figures with no advertising, relying predominantly on word-of-mouth and referrals, operating only two days a week.
The business has been in the area for over 30 years and has plenty of room for growth. A dentist or prosthetist purchaser has the option of increasing the opening hours, utilising spare rooms as additional surgeries and establishing an online presence.
This is a unique opportunity for anyone looking for a clinic away from the hustle and bustle of a capital city.
- Practice Type
- DENTIST GP
About The Premises
- Converted residential building
- Off the main street, with great exposure to passing foot and motor traffic
- Close to the centre of town and visible from the entrances of a major supermarket and several stores
- The practical layout of the premises currently suits a prosthetic clinic and lab, it has development approval to be converted into a general dentist clinic
- Two additional rooms that are suitable for clinical use (bringing the total number of possible surgeries to three)
- The spare rooms are currently set up for residential use, which can provide a purchaser with flexibility of use and reduced living costs
- No. of Surgeries
- Real Estate For Sale
- Turnover Range
About The Area
The Blue Mountains in New South Wales is situated on the Great Western Highway, 100 kilometres west of the Sydney CBD. The main industry is tourism, based on its mountain scenery. The rock formation known as the Three Sisters, viewable from Echo Point attracts four million visitors each year. Other attractions include Wentworth Falls, Katoomba Falls and Scenic World, home to the Scenic Railway and Skyway cable car.