- NSW METRO
- PRACTICE FOR SALE
Two-Surgery Preferred Provider practice in Western Sydney
About The Practice
This BUPA preferred provider practice has been providing quality dental care to the local community for close to 30 years. The highly visible practice has two surgeries and is in a central location, close to the commercial centre of the suburb. This is a fantastic opportunity to purchase an established practice in one of Western Sydney's bustling multi-cultural suburbs.
- Practice Type
- DENTIST GP
About The Premises
- Established 27 years ago in the area and 16 years in its current location
- Located on the ground floor of a residential building
- Glass doors allow natural light into the reception and waiting area
- Two surgeries with wall-mounted TV screens
- OPG and ample storage room
- Close to bus and train station
- Free parking at the rear of the premises.
- No. of Surgeries
- Real Estate For Sale
- Turnover Range
About The Area
Bankstown is a suburb of south-western Sydney, 16 kilometres west of the CBD. The main commercial district, Bankstown Plaza, is clustered around the railway station. There is also a local airport, which houses a large business complex. A number of parks provide green space and there is a diverse mix of shops, restaurants and cafes, thanks to the multi-cultural character of the area. Bankstown Central is a large shopping centre with major retailers and supermarkets. There are several primary and high schools in the suburb, as well as a TAFE campus and University of Western Sydney campus.