- NSW METRO, COASTAL
- PRACTICE FOR SALE
Purpose-built day surgery on Sydney's North Shore
About The Practice
This high-grossing oral and maxillofacial surgery practice has been in the area since the late 1980s.
The purpose-built facility is licensed and accredited to operate as a 'day hospital’, providing a safe and convenient environment for all oral surgical procedures, including those that would normally take place in a hospital. This facility status is extremely difficult to attain and is very advantageous for a surgeon and their patients.
While it was purpose-built to meet specific clinical needs, the facility could be modified to suit the needs of specialists in other fields.
The real estate may also be available for sale for the right buyer.
Established in the area almost 30 years ago, this thriving practice has longstanding relationships with a large number of loyal referrers. Don't miss out on this rare and unique opportunity.
- Practice Type
- DENTIST SPECIALIST
About The Premises
- Approx. 110 square metres
- Located in commercial suites, close to two major shopping centres
- Licensed by the NSW Department of Health
- Accredited by JAS ANZ to strict hospital Government National Standards
- Accredited as a day surgery facility
- Three car spaces, plus parking available on the street and in adjacent shopping centre car park
- No. of Surgeries
- Real Estate For Sale
- Turnover Range
About The Area
The North Shore refers to the northern suburbs of Sydney that adjoin Sydney Harbour and generally includes the suburbs located on the northern side of Sydney Harbour up to Hornsby, and between Middle Harbour and the Lane Cove River.