- QLD COUNTRY
- PREMISES FOR LEASE
Premises with Equipment for lease - Gympie QLD
About The Practice
This practice was previously owned by a dental corporate that vacated, leaving fitout and equipment.
The landlord is now looking to lease the premises to another dental practice owner.
The landlord will throw in all fitout and equipment for a tenant that commits to a long lease. There is no staff or goodwill associated with the sale.
- Practice Type
- DENTIST GP
About The Premises
- Located in the main shopping strip in Gympie, lined with wide pedestrian sidewalks, retail business and professional suites
- Situated on the first floor of a commercial building
- Four bright and spacious fitout surgeries
- Generous reception area and waiting room
- Large sterilisation room and stock area
- Visible to pedestrians and car traffic
- Signage at the entrance, on street level
- Six dedicated parking spots for patients at the rear of the premises, ample on-street parking
- No. of Surgeries
- Real Estate For Sale
About The Area
Gympie is a regional town in the Wide Bay-Burnett region of Queensland, Australia. It is about 160 kilometres north of the state capital, Brisbane. The Gympie region covers a vast area of different landscapes ranging from white powder beaches to majestic hinterlands. Its area expands from Rainbow Beach, Tin Can Bay, Gympie and the Mary Valley out to the rural towns of Kilkivan and Goomeri. It’s also offers the easiest way to access World Heritage-listed Fraser Island. Many attractions are in and around Gympie. The Gympie Gold Mining and Historical Museum houses memorabilia from the early gold mining era, as well as displays showcasing military, rural, transport, communications, and steam development in Australia. Gympie Airport is a small local airport located to the south of the town.