- VIC METRO
- PRACTICE FOR SALE
Two surgery modern practice in Melbourne's North-East (with potential to expand)
About The Practice
This modern, purpose-built surgery was set up from scratch in 2017 and has built a solid patient base during that time. The light-filled practice is located on a shopping strip and is highly visible to passing pedestrian and motor traffic. The two-surgery practice, which has been on a steady growth trajectory since its inception, has the potential to add another surgery. This would be a great opportunity for an investor owner or principal dentist to own a practice in a rapidly expanding part of Greater Melbourne. The vendor is selling to spend more time with family, but is happy to consult post sale to assist with a smooth transition.
- Practice Type
- DENTIST GP
About The Premises
- Situated in a single story building on a commercial strip
- Premises size 132 square metres
- Purpose built in 2017
- Bright, spacious waiting area
- Two modern surgeries plus another room that can be converted into a surgery.
- Ample storage in custom-built cabinetry
- Two dedicated parking spots, parking directly outside and in supermarket parking lot
- Clear signage facing the road and pedestrian traffic
- No. of Surgeries
- Real Estate For Sale
- Turnover Range
About The Area
Sunbury is a satellite city of Greater Melbourne, located 39 kilometres northwest of the CBD. The local population has increased rapidly over the past two decades. The town centre is home to major supermarkets and retailers, as well as numerous cafes and restaurants. The railway station links the area to Melbourne and regional Victoria and the airport is 20 minutes away. There are eight primary schools and three secondary schools in the area and a wide choice of sport and recreational facilities available to adults and children in the parks and reserves situated throughout the city.