- NSW Country
- PRACTICE FOR SALE
Long established practice close to Canberra with separate residence
About the practice
This modern, recently renovated practice has been providing high-quality veterinary services for over 30 years. The vendor, who has owned the practice for almost 20 years, is looking to retire and sell both the practice and the premises, which includes a three-bedroom house. Alternatively, the vendor is also happy to lease the premises. This is a great opportunity to purchase a business and home in a country setting just 30 minutes from the nation's capital.
About the premises
- Single-story purpose-built building that was renovated four years ago
- Parking is available by the entrance
- The reception area leads to two consulting rooms, one of which is currently used for surgical purposes and the other as a staff room.
- There is also a small kennel and cattery
- A three-bedroomed house with a double carport shares the premises with the practice
- The property has a rainwater tank, unlimited access to bore water and solar-powered electricity on-site
- Close to the local shops and a post office
About the area
Gundaroo is situated in the Southern Tablelands of New South Wales, approximately 30 minutes north of Canberra and three hours from Sydney. The village is National Trust classified and retains great colonial charm. There are numerous restaurants and wineries around the area, as well as markets and music festivals. Gundaroo has a local primary school and is close to a range of primary and high schools in nearby areas, as well as a number of universities around the Canberra area. Gundaroo offers a rural lifestyle close to the nation’s capital and easy access to the beaches of the South Coast (1.5 hours) and the Snowy Mountains (2.5 hours).