- QLD Metro
- PRACTICE FOR SALE
Small animal practice with solid community roots in QLD
About the practice
For almost 30 years this small animal clinic has been looking after pets and wildlife in Ipswich and the surrounding suburbs. Owned and operated by the vendor since its inception, the clinic has built a strong community presence and loyal patient base. It sits in a desirable location, close to the centre of town, and is fully equipped with the latest veterinary equipment and technology.
About the premises
- Converted residential building on a corner block
- Façade displays eye-catching branding and highly visible signage
- Excellent visibility to passing traffic
- Equipped to handle a comprehensive range of services, from vaccinations to surgery and hospitalisation
- In-house lab, which can deliver results in 30 minutes
- Recently painted inside and out and a structural wall and door built, separating the waiting area from the back staff only area
- Private parking is located at the rear of the premises
- Bus stops directly out the front
- Adjacent to a group of shops
- Minutes from the commercial centre of the suburb
About the area
This suburb is located in the City of Ipswich, Queensland, approximately 29 kilometres south-west of the Brisbane CBD. The suburb of Ipswich has several distinct areas. The Ipswich CBD is in the north, with the Bremer River forming the northern boundary. Limestone Hill and its parklands are to the east, Denmark Hill with its exclusive residential area and conservation park is to the west, and a mixture of health, education and residential areas make up the south. The Ipswich CBD is centered on Brisbane and Limestone Streets and the Ipswich Mall, and includes major supermarkets and chain stores, specialties stores and many government agencies. The area has a large number of heritage-listed sites, including schools, a town hall and churches.
Ipswich is well serviced by trains and buses, with an express service to the Brisbane Airport running regularly.