- QLD Country
- PRACTICE FOR SALE
Successful mixed animal clinic in rural QLD
About the practice
This mixed animal clinic was established in the area more than 50 years ago and has developed a strong relationship with the local community. The clinic has enjoyed solid year-on-year figures and a loyal client base. The vendor is selling the business to focus on furthering her clinical skills, however, wishes to continue working as an employee vet post sale, if possible. Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to take over the reins of a successful business in a beautiful rural QLD town.
About the premises
- Mixed animal practice located on a busy road, close to the centre of town
- Large, spacious small animal facility
- Separate large animal facility
- Small animal premises contains a surgery, lab, isolation ward, cat ward, kennel room, two fully equipped examination rooms, diagnostic machines and pharmaceutical store.
- Large shed for horse work and an equine unit, including 9 horse stalls and equine crush. The shed also contains an air-conditioned office and toilets.
- Two Utes (one of which is for sale)
About the area
Roma is the main service centre for the Maranoa Region in the south-west of Outback Queensland, 479 km west of the Brisbane CBD and 355 km from Toowoomba. Roma is situated at the junction of the Warrego and Carnarvon Highways and is the centre of a rich pastoral and wheat-growing district; it is also well known for the discovery of natural gas in 1900. Hotels, pubs and churches feature heavily near the centre of town. Other facilities in town include a public library, swimming pool, golf course, bowling green, Bassett Park showground, visitor information centre and several sporting clubs. There are two schools in the area and an airport, with daily flights from Brisbane. Local tourist attractions include the Big Rig and Oil and Gas Museum and Roma Saleyards, the largest cattle selling complex in the southern hemisphere.