- NSW Country, Coastal
- PRACTICE FOR SALE
Fantastic Mid-North Coast Vet Hospital for Sale
About the practice
Situated in a beautiful part of NSW's mid North Coast, this successful clinic has been serving the local community for 13 years. It was originally located in a local shopping centre but, as the business expanded, the vendors needed more space and, after not finding anywhere suitable, decided to purchase land and build their own vet hospital. The new premises were completed in 2017 and have allowed the clinic to continue providing high-quality care in a modern, thoughtfully designed environment. This is a fantastic opportunity to take over a busy practice in a thriving, rural township.
About the premises
- Purpose-built two-storey Colorbond weatherboard building
- Built in 2017
- Contains a treatment room, consulting and examinations rooms, X-ray room, kennels and a cattery, pathology room, merchandise and DIY dog washing facilities
- Excellent visibility
- Large six-metre wide sign on building & a six-metre tall pylon sign
- Situated on the town’s main road, close to a busy intersection
- Large flow of traffic past the clinic
- 8 dedicated parking spaces onsite
About the area
This town is located on the mid-North Coast of New South Wales, perched on the beautiful Hastings River, west of Port Macquarie. The thriving rural township has a variety of shops and cafés, local markets, a country club and an RSL. The town has two primary schools, a high school, childcare centres and a TAFE campus. The area has close to 40,000 hectres of National Parks and State Forests, including a World Heritage rainforest (Gondwana Rainforest). A short drive west are pristine beaches surrounded by rolling farmland. Seasonal events bring visitors year-round to the town and an abundance of activities and scenery keep them coming back.