- NSW Metro
- PRACTICE FOR SALE
High grossing, small animal clinic in Greater Western Sydney
About the practice
This high-grossing vet hospital was established by the vendor in the mid-90s and has consistently grossed over a million dollars for the past three fiscal years. The premises displays an eye-catching façade and is ideally located, with great exposure to heavy amounts of traffic. The vendor is selling to phase into retirement, however, is willing to stay on for a transition period. This sale offers the purchaser the chance to take over a highly successful small animal hospital in a growing, multicultural Greater Western Sydney suburb.
About the premises
- Situated in a converted residential building on a busy main road
- Highly visible signage and branding
- Three exam rooms, prep room and an operating theatre
- Radiology room, sterilising room, lab and isolation ward
- Two offices, staff room and pharmacy
- Separate wards for dogs and cats
- Cat-boarding facilities and puppy school
- Staff and visitor parking on site
About the area
Campbelltown is a suburb located in Greater Western Sydney, 50 kilometres south-west of the CBD. The old town centre is still the main commercial area and includes the Queen Street shopping strip, Campbelltown Mall, Campbelltown railway station and bus interchange. To the southwest is a second commercial area, based around Macarthur railway station, which includes the University of Western Sydney and Macarthur Square, a large shopping mall with outdoor entertainment and a restaurant precinct known as "Kellicar Lane". There are numerous primary and high schools in the suburb and surrounding areas. The Hume Motorway links Campbelltown north to Liverpool, Sydney Airport and the Sydney CBD, and south to Goulburn and Canberra.