- VIC Country
- PRACTICE FOR SALE
Mixed animal practice in a beautiful Victorian town
About the practice
Established over 50 years ago, this well-presented clinic operates from a converted residential building, with a spacious two-bedroom unit out the back. The clinic is predominately small animal (about 80%), with the remainder a mix of cattle, sheep, goats, deer, horses, some exotics and occasional fish farm work. The building sits on a large block of land owned by the vendor, who is looking to sell both, along with the clinic. The clinic has been on growth trajectory over the past few years, presenting the purchaser with the opportunity to own a thriving practice in a scenic Victorian town.
About the premises
- Premises contains one surgery, two consulting rooms, one prep room, an office, laundry, storeroom and reception and waiting area
- Large, secure backyard with a substantial kennel area and two outdoor runs
- Highly visible signage is located on the rose arbour over the entrance, over the steps and next to the front door
- Five dedicated parking spaces, as well as a carport
- Situated on a quiet residential street, one block away from the main street of the town
- Walking distance from all the town’s schools
- Flat contains two bedrooms, a large kitchen and dining area, lounge room, bathroom and laundry, and has its own entrance
About the area
Alexandra is a picturesque town, situated in the North East of Victoria in the Murrindindi Shire, approximately 130 kilometres northeast of Melbourne on the Maroondah Highway. Travel time to the Melbourne CBD is about two hours, while outer suburbs of Melbourne are only 1.5 hours away. The area is surrounded by lush forests and rivers and is 25 kilometres from the start of the Goulburn River. Lake Eildon covers a vast area from this point and offers great opportunities for fishing and boating. Lake Mountain, which has magnificent cross-country ski trails, is an hour away and Mt Buller an hour-and-a-half away. The population of Alexandra is around 2600, with several thousand scattered through other smaller towns and farms. The building of a large new hospital and other developments has ensured continual growth in the area.