- NT Country
- PRACTICE FOR SALE
Successful small animal practice near Darwin
About the practice
A fantastic opportunity is available to purchase a highly successful small animal clinic close to Darwin. The clinic is located on a large tropical acreage, which features newly renovated premises, living quarters, car park, paddocks and stables. Consistently grossing over $1 million per annum, the clinic has become an integral part of the community since the current owner established it in 2010. This sale offers the purchaser a chance to take over a lucrative business in a thriving town, 30 kilometres from Darwin.
About the premises
- Located on 5 acres
- Horse stables/paddock
- Self-contained living quarters consisting of bedrooms (1-3 rooms), kitchen, pantry, lounge/dining (this is doubling as an indoor puppy preschool room)
- Large bitumen car park that was newly resealed in August 2021
- New extension built in 2015, includes huge surgery, storeroom, cat ward and office/tearoom
- Newly renovated Nov-Jan 2021 (commercial-grade vinyl flooring and new paint)
- CCTV installed February 2021
About the area
This locality is less than 30 kilometres south east of the Darwin CBD. The suburb is mostly a rural area, but has been experiencing strong population and development growth. The town has a popular nature park that has been a recreational attraction for the people of Darwin since World War II. Its diverse habitats include monsoon forests and extensive woodlands, providing a valuable wildlife habitat.
The town has a small shopping area, with most amenities and larger shopping areas located close by in neigbouring towns.