- VIC Metro
- PRACTICE FOR SALE
High Grossing small animal practice on the Mornington Peninsula
About the practice
Just minutes from the seaside, this small animal practice was established in 2013 and grossed over $1 million in the last fiscal year. The past few years have seen the business on a growth trajectory, with no signs of slowing down. The practice is ideally located on a busy road and is easily identified by its prominent branding and signage. The owners are selling to retire and will stay on to facilitate a smooth transition for the patients and their owners. The vendors own the premises and are willing to offer a long lease.
About the premises
- Renovated three-bedroom residential building
- One consultation room, one treatment room (used as a second consultation room when needed)
- Separate operating theatre
- Kennel room with 6 s/steel cages and 4 large dog runs
- Non-illuminated free-standing vet sign, plus signage on the front of the building
- Parking available
- Bus stops located near by
About the area
This seaside town is in Metropolitan Melbourne on the Mornington Peninsula, Victoria, approximately 75 km south of Melbourne’s CBD.
This quintessential seaside village has a stretch of retail about 2km long, a shopping centre at either end and the beach right over the road, as well as a pier that is popular for fishing. The suburb is home to several primary and secondary schools in the area and a TAFE campus.