- NSW Metro, Coastal
- PRACTICE FOR SALE
High-grossing small animal practice on the Central Coast
About the practice
For more than 20 years this small animal practice has been looking after the veterinary needs of this seaside community. The highly successful business grossed over $1 million in the last financial year and continues on an upward trajectory. The vendor, who has established a loyal team and solid client base, is now looking to retire. This is a great opportunity to take over a profitable practice and make a sea change to a desirable location on the Central Coast.
About the premises
- Located in a single storey building in a commercial complex
- Large signage clearly visible to passing traffic
- Glass frontage, two consult rooms and separate cage rooms
- Five dedicated parking spaces and additional spaces are available in the car park
- Westfield is a few minutes by car
- Train station is a short walk away
About the area
Tuggerah is a suburb on the Central Coast of New South Wales, approximately 90km north of Sydney. The area is a major light industrial and commercial centre of the Central Coast. The shops and cafés of Westfield Tuggerah and Tuggerah Supa Centre attract people from all over the region. There are several family-friendly attractions, many of them centered around Tuggerah Lake, which has cycling tracks and is popular for watersports. The beautiful beaches of Bateau Bay, The Entrance and Norah Head are a short drive away. There is a wide variety of government and independent schools on the Central Coast.