- NSW Coastal
- PRACTICE FOR SALE
Long established small animal practice on the Central Coast
About the practice
This recently refurbished small animal practice has looked after the pets of this Central Coast community for more than 20 years. The vendor, who founded the practice, has built it into a successful business, with consistently high figures. This is the ultimate opportunity for a sea change in a major regional hub, only an hour from Sydney.
About the premises
- Converted cottage-style residential building in a commercial area
- Total refurbishment in 2020 and addition of separate back storeroom with multi-use potential
- Two consulting rooms
- Good floor plan allowing easy workflow and high productivity
- Plenty of parking, both on-street and large council carpark at the rear
- Located on a busy side street with main road 100 metres away
- Good street appeal with highly visible signage
About the area
This holiday town is located on the Central Coast of NSW, only 90 km north of Sydney. It is edged by pristine, uncrowded beaches and lakeside holiday retreats and is a popular area for surfing and fishing. Natural bushland is everywhere, with beautiful walking tracks and picnic areas. This is your chance to enjoy a quieter and more affordable lifestyle with all the amenities of a bigger city; good schools, major hospitals and large retail centres. Why not live and work where others choose to holiday?