- NSW Country
- PRACTICE FOR SALE
Highly profitable, boutique small animal practice for sale
About the practice
Established in 2007 within a largely professional precinct in Orange with a main road frontage and desirable location.
The practice has consistently grown and has gross fees over $1.3 mill for the past 3 years with 2 full time vets. Would suit owners(s) wishing to take to the next level with significant untapped potential. Roughly 30 new clients are seen monthly and the client base is currently 7500, with 1500 clients seen within the past year.
More detail , video and financial information available on request. Inspection welcome by arrangement.
About the premises
- Main road frontage with good signage.
- Lovely heritage style fully renovated building with new fitout 2 years ago.
- 2 large consulting rooms which could be altered to three.
- Large treatment room with two fully equipped treatment tables, piped gas etc.
- Hospital area with 10 shoreline cage bank and 8 more shoreline cages in the treatment room bank.
- Isolation with 4 shoreline cages.
- Surgery with fixed anaesthetic machine , hydrologic V lift shoreline table etc.
- All fit outs of high quality and well maintained.
- Parking at rear for seven cars.
About the area
Orange is located in the Central West region of New South Wales, 254 km west of Sydney. It grew as a town after the discovery of gold in the area and became a central trading area. It continued to grow due the development of a strong agricultural industry (fruit and wine) and was proclaimed a minor city in 1946. In recent years, a large number of vineyards have been planted in the area for rapidly expanding wine production. The growth of this wine industry, coupled with the further development of Orange as a gourmet food capital, has ensured Orange's status as a prominent tourism destination. There are numerous primary and secondary schools based in the area, as well as a university and TAFE campus. Orange is well known for its produce and has a bustling café and restaurant scene. The Botanic Gardens, bush walking trails and conservations areas provide a range of activities for outdoor pursuits. Strong transport links include two train stations and a local airport.