- ACT Metro
- PRACTICE FOR SALE
Unique opportunity in Canberra - practice and residence for sale
About the practice
A successful small animal practice, attached to a residential house, is for sale in a popular Canberra suburb. The recently refurbished premises, which is situated on a corner block, includes both a surgery and a double-storey residential building. The practice has treated canine and feline animals for more than 30 years and has a loyal, long-established client base. Grossing close to $1 million, this established business presents a unique lifestyle opportunity in one of Canberra's most desirable suburbs. Practice and premises for sale.
About the premises
- Two-storey residential building
- DA allows for 30% of floor space to be allocated to the clinic
- 70% of the premises is residential
- Premises refurbished between 2018 and 2020
- Clinic includes consultation room, prep room, operating theatre, hospital room and waiting area
- Residential component includes four bedrooms, family room, lounge and dining room, kitchen and laundry
- Solar powered saltwater swimming pool
About the area
Braddon is an inner north suburb of Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, adjacent to the Canberra CBD. In recent years, this area has begun to be redeveloped as an entertainment and residential precinct. It is now Canberra's most densely populated suburb. Canberra is home to Australia’s top ranking university and there is an excellent public school system and many outstanding private schools. The population of the Canberra’s inner north is expected to grow by almost 130 per cent over four decades and economically, ACT has the highest gross disposable income per capita in Australia.