- NSW Country
- PRACTICE FOR SALE
Modern, high-grossing veterinary practice for sale
About the practice
A high-grossing veterinary practice is for sale in northern NSW. This practice services a large area and is recognised as a specialist in canine breeding. It has modern, fully equipped surgeries, as well as specific equipment for breeding. The practice also has the capacity to treat large animals. There is prominent signage on the highway and outside the premises, with ample parking available on site.
About the premises
- One of the most successful and respected surgeries to offer a canine reproduction service in NSW and SE QLD
- Specific equipment available to breeders, such as In-house progesterone machine
- Large client base and attracts clients from NSW and QLD
- Fully equipped examination rooms, diagnostic machines and pharmaceutical stores
- Large animal equipment, porta safe stocks/mobile equine crush for equine dentistry
- 12 outdoor undercover kennels for patient boarding
About the area
This town lies on the banks of the Richmond River in the Northern Rivers area of NSW. It is situated 726 km north of Sydney and 228 km south of Brisbane. It has many interesting historic buildings, which range from Victorian times through to the Art Deco era of the 1930s. Its thriving rural centre relies heavily on the region's cattle industry, combined with the local timber industry, with the Northern Rivers Livestock Exchange being the largest saleyard in northern New South Wales. The town lies on both sides of the Richmond River, which has public pathways and parks available for all residents to enjoy. There is easy access to major cities, with trains to Brisbane and Sydney twice a day. There are primary and secondary schools plus all the amenities one could need, with the closest major city only 30 minutes away.