In practice sales you don’t get the result you deserve… you get the result you create!
Get the best possible return for one of your greatest assets.
Vital information for anyone within their last 5 years of ownership!
A dental practice is usually one of the most valuable assets in a dentist’s life. When it comes time to sell, many will do so with little understanding of the value of what they are selling and how to present it effectively to a buyer. Others delay putting their practice on the market at an optimal time, fearful of what to do next and afraid of a loss of their identity.
This course explains:
- How to prepare your practice for sale to optimise the price, terms and compatibility with a purchaser
- Which exit strategy is right for your practice and why
- When is an optimal time to maximise the return for your asset
- Pitfalls owners fall into that devalue their practice in the final years of ownership
- Steps owners can take to improve the outcome in the final years of ownership