In practice sales you don’t get the result you deserve… you get the result you create! Get the best possible return for one of your greatest assets. Vital information for anyone within their last 5 years of ownership!
- How to get your practice ready to sell
- The pros and cons of 7 different exit strategies.
- Identifying your likely buyer profile and what they will be looking for
- 15 things that every practice can do to ensure they get the result they want.
- The Steps, process and timelines of selling
- Succession Planning – what you need to do now to prepare
- How, what and when to tell the staff?
- Valuation techniques
- Legal agreements
- Accounting and Tax implications
- Effective strategies for transferring patients effectively from seller to buyer
- Preparation work - how do you get your practice ready in order to sell?
- Learn which exit strategy option is right for your practice and why
- What to do if you plan to sell your practice in the next year... how to increase its value and what not to do
- Understanding the different accounting and tax considerations