- VIC Metro
- PRACTICE FOR SALE
Tree change close to the city
About the practice
If you’re after a tree change, but still want easy access to the city, this high-grossing small animal practice is an ideal purchase! It is surrounded by national parklands and is only 50 minutes from the Melbourne CBD. The purpose-built clinic is situated on a main road, with visible street signage, opposite a shopping centre. The practice has been looking after the pets of the local community for more than 50 years and has built a reputation for quality care over that time. In addition to the practice, there is a 3-bedroom residential building at the rear that is available to rent.
About the premises
- Purpose-built clinic
- Situated at the front of a converted residential building
- Ample onsite parking, carpark across the road
- Train station a couple of minutes’ walk away
- Signage on either side of the building and an A-frame on nature strip
- Located on main street
- 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom, air-conditioned residential property for rent at rear of practice
About the area
This suburb of Melbourne is approximately 35 km east of the CBD, located within the Shire of Yarra Ranges local government area. The suburb is close to the Yarra Valley, Yarra River and Mt Dandenong Ranges. There is private and public schooling in the area, plus large parklands with walking and cycling paths. There is a direct train line to the Melbourne CBD in under 50 minutes, as well as a motorway.