Buying a Practice - Confidentiality Agreement
- All information is supplied on the understanding that it is strictly confidential and is not to be divulged to other persons.
- Practice Sale Search requests that all information provided by the vendor be true and verifiable. However, Practice Sale Search will not be liable where misinformation is supplied.
- All practice details and vendor contact names and numbers must be kept confidential.
- You must notify Practice Sale Search immediately if you make an offer for a practice or are told a practice is sold.
- All information obtained during practice inspection or negotiations will be kept strictly confidential and will not be used in any way to the detriment of the vendor or the vendor's practice.
- Practice Sale Search undertakes to make every endeavour to retain your interest in practice purchase in the strictest of confidence unless you advise otherwise.
- Buyers are to notify vendors that Practice Sale Search provided their contact details.
Internet Privacy and Confidentiality Statement
Practice Sale Search takes reasonable steps to maintain secure
and up-to-date information protection systems. Any information which
we obtain from you is stored on secure servers that are protected in
controlled facilities. Personal and private information is accessible
only by use of a password.
However such information is transmitted and viewed via a non-exclusive
medium and no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed
as totally secure. Accordingly, although Practice Sale Search takes reasonable
precautions and strives to protect such information, Practice Sale Search cannot
guarantee absolute protection from unauthorised access. By submitting
information online you accept the risk of unauthorised access and
agree that Practice Sale Search is not responsible for the illegal, fraudulent or
prohibited acts of third parties in relation to the transmission and
storage of confidential information.
Once we receive your transmission, we take reasonable steps to preserve
the security of the information in our own systems. As a policy Practice Sale Search
does not and will not share client information with any 3rd party
company without prior consent from the client.
By agreeing to our Terms of Service and submitting this registration
you acknowledge the terms of our privacy statement and give us consent
to collect, review and store the personal information provided for
employment consultancy purposes.
All purchases are final.
No refund will be given for the unused/unneeded time left ON your practice listing
(i.e.: if you sell your practice quickly through your practice listing,
no refund will be given for the unused time left on your listing).
No refund will be given for unused/unneeded time left in your buyer